Sunday, September 15, 2013

Purchases ~ Nailpolish By Ingrid Cosmetics #322 (Kermitty Green)

'Yay! Seems the Dutch Op=Op Voordeelshop updated their Nailpolish By Ingrid Cosmetics display. Like you maybe noticed earlier, I purchased this brand before, and at this shop you can get these polishes for only 1,25 a piece or buy 3 for 3. Awesome bargain, cause I really enjoy these polishes, so I'm glad they refreshened their display.'

'This time I picked up #322, an Kermit the Frog type of green. I love it. As usual, I did one coat here, and this color covered a little better after one layer. The ones I purchased earlier didn't get away with one coat, this color maybe. Overall I think you need always two coats with this brand, but that's okay to me. I love how quik these polishes dry. I love it!'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate