Sunday, October 6, 2013

Purchases ~ Essence Longlasting Lipsticks

'Jup, it became really Fall- ish here in Holland. Mostly that means rain, rain, rain, and guess what, more rain here. You never see the most colorfull pictures like in America or Canada when Autumn started here, at least the part of Holland where I live. It's mostly wet and gloomy. So, no wonder that I decided to purchase something new. I was caught by these Essence Long Lasting Lipsticks, cause they are matte. And if you know the Essence brand, most of their other lipstick lines where one big glitterbomb. So hail to Essence, they finally made some very nice matte shades. Can I get an amen???'

'The consistency of these bullets are really smooth and glide on very well. They don't smell to heavy, and the colorrange is basic, but perfect for loads of young girls wich start to figure it all out when it comes to lipstick. I choose the colors 04 On The Catwalk! and 09 Wear Berries! and I think they are both beautiful. They are only 2,40 here, I love it. Going to try a nude one as well.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate