Friday, November 29, 2013

Reviews ~ Finished Products November 2013

'Holy moly, time goes so fast, it isn't even funny. Another month gone, time for my Finished Products. I do have a few, but not the world. Let's peek into it.'
I finished my herb shampoo first. It's just a regular one from my local drugstore Trekpleister. I bought once 3 for €2, I don't know how much you pay normally for one. This is also my last bottle, I purchased this a long while back, and I can't remember when I mentioned this. Probably I forgot to post the actual purchase.
Next is a Albert Heijn Grocery Store Stress Less showergel. It's around €1,50 (I got it for free) and very nice and relaxing.
All the other items are samples. First is a FA Sport Showergel for women. I don't sport so often (I only make walks) but this showergel was nice. Then less visible on the pic, a shampoo sample from L'Oreal Elvive and a YSL Foundation sample. Don't care much for the shampoo, but this YSL Foundation really rocks... If I ever earn enough money one day, I will defenately purchase it. Not cool that I live on a small budget at the moment...'

Note:
'Pic is taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate