Monday, May 26, 2014

Purchases ~ OPI Shatter Nailpolishes (Action, Bargain Alert)

'I think when I post this Bargain Alert type of post, the polishes should be gone, but I found some good OPI Shatter polishes at the Dutch Action. They're only 1,79 a piece! How awesome is that. So I tried a few colors. The polish come with labels, wich I put off.'

'As you can see, the Super Bass Shatter one crackled, or better said shattered pretty well. I like the effect of this color. This is an good polish for an accent nail, since I don't like the full hand shattered.'

'Shatter the Scales is the least favorite out of the two. This crackling/ shattering is a bit different too. This crackle remind me of a snake skin, if you wear it like me in the pics.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate