Monday, February 16, 2015

Purchases ~ Bargain Alert! Revlon Colorstay Nailpolishes for €0,99 (Action)

'Since januari I spotted several times the Revlon Colorstay Nailpolishes for only 0,99 a piece. That's a steal. The Action have also the Sally Hansen polishes for the same price. Here are the colors I picked up for the pas 1,5 month.'

'First bunch: Stiletto, Jungle, Spanish Moss and Buttercup. I allready wore Spanish Moss, and I'm absolutely in love with the color. On the pics, I used one coat. Only thing is the drytime, wich isn't that quik. So far, that's the only complain.'

'Second bunch: Sheashell, Amethyst, Indigo Night and Bare Bones. I wore from these Bare Bones allready. I like it for a good nude nail. You can get away with one coat for most colors. Some needs two, like Sheashell, but still. I don't like the brighter corals so maybe this is an good alternative.'

Note: Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate