Saturday, June 21, 2014

Purchases ~ Beauty Women Nailpolishes (Tedi Discount Shop)

' Tedi is a German shop, wich just arised here in Holland. They do have loads of things like stationery, household, beauty, candles and so much more. I found a few nailpolishes by Beauty Women for only €1. Most things are 1, but Tedi also sells things for a bit more. It's a shop for if you're on a budget.' 

' So the colors I picked up are Purple and Canari. I tried the purple one, and as you can tell, the product is a bit tricky to apply. I got a bit around my cuticles. The first coat is a bit streaky too, but after two coats, it looks fine. (if you remove the product from your cuticles) This color will stay on for 3 days without a topcoat, at least on my nails. That's not so bad for a cheapy weapy nailpolish. The removal was also okay. It didn't stay my nails, and that's defenately a plus.' 

' The Canay color I tried once in a hurry, so I can't tell you fair things at this point. I want to give this color another shot, and then I will tell you my thoughts about that color in a On My Nails- post later on.' 

Overall I will purchase this brand again. They also have in my Tedi a few beautiful reds, and summer colors. For only €1 it's worth the try.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate