Monday, June 30, 2014

Random messages ~ I'm sorry...

'I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately. It's not that I don't like to blog anymore, but I don't have any options left to processing my pictures. I can still make them, but I can't get them proper on my hard disk. 
Therefore, our server died a few weeks ago, so putting them there isn't an option as well. I did process my pics in high need through Facebook, but for some reason my phone can't get them uploaded on Facebook, and through there I can't get them in my downloads. The uploading process falters there half though the process, wich is probably an Facebook issue, cause my phone says that I'm normally connected. So, I connected Facebook with the picture upload issue, and I can only hope for now, that I'm getting my pics someday on my pc again. 
So my Finished Products of June fails also, but I will put them in a future post. Maybe, if the problems are solved by then, I will put them by my Finished Products of July.
Hopefully my photo upload problems are solved soon, but I'm not sure how long it will take. Please, bare with me.' 

Love,
~ GlitterKitty ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate