Sunday, January 4, 2015

Purchases ~ Sinful Colors Nailpolishes Part Three

'So far I did two purchase posts (Part Two was the 1+1 Sale) about Sinful Colors Polishes. Now on to a third post about them. This time I picked up five.'

'I picked up in this order: Let's Talk, Lively In Lilac, Soulmate, Ruby Ruby and Pink Forever. I swatched them on my nail wheels for you. Around Christmas I whore Ruby Ruby, and I loved it. The Lively In Lilac I also whore as an accent nail, and at the moment I'm rocking Soulmate, wich covered my nails in one coat. The other two I still need to try on my nails.'

'I planned to pick up the BlueLaLa color. When I asked the lady when they should stock the display, they couldn't tell me, so I went in total three times to the store. When I came around the third time, BlueLaLa seems to be sold out allready. Instead of BlueLaLa I picked Lively In Lilac from the same collection, wich was called Chill Out or something. Sinful Colors is sold at my biggest Kruidvat for 1,99. I didn't seen this brand in the smaller Kruidvat locations.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate