Friday, May 17, 2013

Purchases ~ Catrice UL : 09 Hugo Moss, 12 Walk The Lime, 15 Denim Moore, 22 Brickey Mousse, 38 Vino Tinto

'Yay! It's time for the first bunch of Catrice Ultimate Laquers The Next Level. I purchased these mostly when there was an Buy One Get One Free discount at my local Kruidvat, but normally they are €2,99 a piece. At this point I do allready own a few more, but I decided to do more parts. Also, I don't have swatches on my nails, so in the future I want to do that for On My Nails Posts.'
09 Hugo Moss, 12 Walk The Lime, 15 Denim Moore, 22 Brickey Mousse, and 38 Vino Tinto

'The consistency may vary. Some colors could be a little thin, but it goes on very smooth. On the pictures  I used two coats. Love Walk The Lime, Brickey Mousse and Vino Tinto out of these ones.'
09 Hugo Moss and 12 Walk The Lime
15 Denim Moore, 22 Brickey Mousse, and 38 Vino Tinto

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate