Friday, August 23, 2013

Most Awesome Shops ~ Spotted some NYX at a Dutch Douglas

'Not sure if I want to call our Dutch Douglas an awesome shop now, but it's freaking awesome that they sell finally some NYX here in Holland. So I want to say thanks to Douglas who took this huge NYX Nailpolish display in their store...'


'The NYX nailpolishes are €4,95 a piece. I spotted also a few NYX eyeshadowpalettes, but those where randomly placed... Mostly those eyeshadow palettes where tagged for around 10. Hopefully they want to offer also Sinful Colors...'

^_^

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone. Not sure if the guys in the background gave me permission to picture them... oh well, we can't have everything right...' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate