Sunday, August 18, 2013

Purchases ~ Books From The Book Festival In June

'It's been a while back when I purchased two books for €4 a piece at the Book Festival. Reason for not posting this earlier is because of being busy with book reviews in general. Therefore I finished allready reading the book from Douglas Preston & Mario Spezi, The Monster Of Florence. The book by Katherine Howe, The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane do I read at the moment, but it doesn't go fast, cause I got a few books with a deadline and I need to read those for reviews now. My language I read is mostly Dutch. But these books I purchased a while ago, and now I had to share them here.'
In English : Katherine Howe, The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane
In English :  Douglas Preston & Mario Spezi, The Monster Of Florence
Note:
'Pics are taken by myself at night with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate