Sunday, December 15, 2013

Purchases ~ Awesome Christmas Stocking Stuffers (Big Bazar, Action)

'A recently new shop here in Holland is the Big Bazar, and I found out that they have awesome bargains. In this post I will show you my recent purchases. I also visited the Action this time.'


'First a few Big Bazar items for only €0,99 a piece. At first a Pink Tease Lipstick. I can't discover a name or number on the package, but it's an beautiful rosy shade. It doesn't have a scent to me.'

'Also for €0,99 a piece, these W7 Squeeze Me Lipglosses. I have Vamp It Up and Really Nude here. Those glosses have a brush, and I love brush lipglosses. These have a sweet cupcake scent. I like them, and for the price you can't beat it.'

'Then I also found at the Big Bazar some cool brands like Revlon, Sally Hansen, Rimmel and Maybeline for €1-3 a piece. I only picked up this Maybelinne Lipstick in Desert Bloom for only 2,99, but I planned to pick up a few Revlon Nailpolishes when they stocked it again.'

'I also visited the Action, and I found good things as well. They have temporary Rimmel and Maybeline items, all for €2,29 a piece, so I stocked up a Maybelinne Lipstick in Lilac Shimmer here. Love this color for layering over another lipstick. In the past I owned this lipstick, till now, I couldn't find it anymore. Glad I found it again.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate