Saturday, March 29, 2014

Projects ~ Catrice Luxury Laquers Sand'Sation In C03 Sandhopper & CO4 PLUMbeach (Video's Included)

'It's for me the last post about the Catrice Luxury Laquers, and this time I show you my Sand'Sation finishes. Those reminds me of the Catrice Crushed Crystals, wich I will do a post later on for. Here's the list with my posts about the Holomania LE.'

C01 Holo Manolo
C02 Apholo 7
C03 Holo In One
C04 Plum Me Up Scotty


Pictures and video with one layer...
... and here a video with two layers.

'I need to say that these Sand Laquers do feel a bit gritty on the nails, I love it. That way, it will make the polish more special to me. You will need two coats, though, but one will do, it's just how you want them pop.'
Pictures and video with one layer...
... and here a video with two layers

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate