Monday, March 17, 2014

Reviews ~ W7 Cuticle & Nail Gel (Big Bazar)

'Today I picked up an W7 Cuticle & Nail Gel at the Big Bazar. It was totally unplanned, so I decided to do a quik review/ first impression post. Let's go.'

'The tube is simple to me, with an slim tip where the product comes out. The consistency isn't too thick or too thin, and is basicly an clear gel wich smells like flowers. That scent isn't too overpowering though. When rubbed into my cuticles, the product leaves an oily sheen to the skin, wich disappeares after a few minutes. The first thought when I used this on my cuticles was: "Wow, I need to stock up." That's a good sign right? And for the price, you can't beat it. It was only €0,99 for 15ml.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate