Thursday, March 20, 2014

Purchases ~ Catrice Luxury Laquers Holomania and Sand'Sation (Video Included)

'I finally find the Catrice Luxury Laquers in my town. I picked up all the Holomania ones and two sand laquers. I will give you a little bit of an idea, but I want to make better and more swatch pictures in the future, cause my camera probably don't pick up the true colors. If you are in need for swatches, I will recommend you to search online for better pictures.'

'Trust me, these polishes look better on the nails then in the bottle. The pic beneath was taken at night in bright lamp light. Can't wait to have a sunny day, and taking pictures from the rest. Cause, when I took the pic at the window, it was gloomy outside. You can buy these temporary at the Dutch Trekpleister or Kruidvat for 3,59 a piece. I bought mine with  discount: 2 for €5.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate