Saturday, April 12, 2014

Purchases ~ Facing My Skin (Hema, Action, De Tuinen)

'My skin is very bad right now. Around my lips there is a slight trace of acne. Not that everybody wants to know that. Time to treat myself with a few other skin products bought from different stores.'

'The Freeman ClayMask with Lemon and Mind I found at a Dutch health store called De Tuinen. Normally Freeman Masks are there around €6, now I paid €4,87 for it. I didn't found this particular mask at Trekpleister or Kruidvat. Like the package tells, this one is perfect for me. It clears breakouts.
Then from Dutch shop Hema, I got this cleansing mousse. The blue liquid will turn into a mousse, and the product comes with a pump. It was, €2,95.
Lastly these Coconut Care Facial Whipes for only €0,79. I bought this at the Action, and I bought the Coconut Care Handcream earlier, so I will see how this works. I don't have the best times with facial whipes.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericcson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate