Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Reviews ~ Finished Products April 2014

'April is almost over, so you know what time it is. It's time for my finished products, and Ididn't extremely good, but also not bad. Let's see...' 

'First thing I used up here, is my €0,50 toothpaste from the Action. This was the whitening one, and so far it cleans my mouth. I didn't see extremely big changes if we're talking about the whitening part, but it worked fine.
The second item I used up is my Palmolive Damask Rose&Musk showergel. I love, love, love this showergel. I looked at my Action for more, but sadly enough, they didn't stock it. This lovely bottle was only €1,29, and if you're lucky, you will find it with discount in the Dutch Grocerystore for only 0,99. However, in my town this scent is always out of stock. I think that says enough.
Then my Limited Edition Yves Rocher Perfume for €8-9 in the scent Mango Passionfruit. It was okay and smells good, but after a while the alcohol comes out very harsh. This scent isn't available anymore, not that I know off anyway. I wouldn't repurchase it. It also took me a long time to get through this 100ml bottle.' 

'Also finished this month, my Essence Studio Nails Hardening basecoat. It was €1,79, and did the job. The only thing, you will waste 1/4 bottle, because it get's goopy very quikly. Especially when you use it a lot like me. Not sure if I want to repurchase.
Then a Max Nails mini Nailpolish in the color purple. This little buddy came in a pack of four, wich I reviewed earlier <here>. I painted my nails 5-6 times and then it dried up. These bottles are super handy to travel with. I needed only one layer a time, so the coverage is excellent. I think these polishes are scented too. So sad it dried up on me. Well, I have a few more of the other colors to use, and for the price, they are easily irreplaceble.
Lastly an Pink Tease €1 Lipstick, wich I picked up at the Dutch Big Bazar. For an in depth post about these, click <here>. Love these lipstcks, this color not so much. Used mostly with other not so favorite lipsticks.' 
' That's it! See you al in May!' 

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phonbe so bare with me.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate