Monday, September 15, 2014

Purchases ~ Trekpleister Nailpolish 1+1 Free Sales : Catrice LE Luxury Laquers and Catrice Million Brilliance #03, #04, #07, #08

'There was a nice sale at the Dutch Trekpleister: buy one nailpolish get one free. So I went a bit nuts with Catrice's newest regular line: Luxury Laquers Million Brilliance. Along that, I bought also two discontinued Luxury Laquers, also one Million Brilliance in Glitz Carlton and one Sand'sation in 100 Per Sand Real. I bought these discontinued Limited Editions for only 2,50 each. The Million Brilliance Regular ones are normal 3,59, so I was done for 7,20, and got four polishes. Total of this: 12,20.'
Discontinued: Glitz Carlton, 100 Per Sand Real 
Regular Million Brilliance: #03 Let's Get Lost In Vegas, #04 Lost 'N Roses, #07 Stars And Stories, #08 My Big Green Wedding

'For the swatches, I only used one coat here, but off course, those are buildable. I personally want to use the Million Brilliance ones as a glittery topcoat accent nail.'
Glitz Carlton and 100 Per Sand Real close up
Glitz Carlton, 100 Per Sand Real, #03 Let's Get Lost In Vegas, #04 Lost 'N Roses, #07 Stars And Stories, #08 My Big Green Wedding

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate