Saturday, October 11, 2014

DIY ~ Keep Track With Your Worn Nailpolishes

'I started this month with an Worn Nailpolishes Journal. This way I try to keep track on wich polishes I really wear, so I can do my future cleanouts more easy. Less worn polishes should be given away or end up in the garbage, if the polish is too bad. This way, I can also see on the icons if the polish is really being loved or not so much. The more I wear a polish, the less I have the need to clean that one out. (until I hit pan on it or it dries out by itself)  Besides that, I keep an eye out for repurchasing the really loved ones.'

'Here a peak for what my journal looks like so far. Between the lines, I spelled "oktober" in Dutch, so don't tell me if I didn't spell it correctly or not. As you can tell, I love Fig and Sidewalkers very much. Greige! The New Beige I didn't like that much. But opinions can change. Offcourse, this concept isn't finished yet.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate