Sunday, October 12, 2014

Purchases ~ Back At the Action : Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Polishes (Mostly Glitters)

'Collected this huge amount of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Glitter Polishes for a few months now, so time to put them here. As you know, I found the Xtreme Wear Polishes a while back at my Action for only 0,99, see the bargain alert <here>. Also picked a few non glitters up, so let's take a look what I have.'
From left to right: Spark In The Dark, Silver Streamers, Strobe Light, and Frazzle Dazzle
From left to right: Confetti Cake, Rosy Shooter,Green Rocket, and Glitter Gun
Perfect Pear-ring and Pink Grapefruit.

'I will swatch them later, or do On My Nails Posts with them later on. I ran out of Nailwheels at the moment.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate