Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Purchases ~ Kruidvat 1+1 Free Sales : NYC In A Minute Lavender Blossom and Parma Violet

'During the same 1+1 Sale at the Dutch Kruidvat in september, I picked also up a few NYC In A Minute Nailpolishes. Not everyone loves the In A Minute Polishes, but I don't have a lot of trouble with them. NYC In A Minute Polishes are 2,49 each, so this was good. Here are the colors I picked up.'

'Here's one coat of Lavender Blossom. It's your typically lilac/ lavender color. I picked this up, because I needed a quik dry lilac color. As you can tell, the color should be better with two coats, but in real life, the shine through isn't that noticeable. Hey, it's quik dry, so for that second coat is plenty of time too.'

'And here's one coat of Parma Violet. It's an purple with red undertones, and perfect for Fall. I don't need more purples at this point, but an quik dry one is always welcome. ^_^ You can get away with one coat. In real life, the streakyness isn't that noticeable, but for being sure, it's better to use two. For the quikness, it isn't that hard to do two.'

'Overall I love the NYC In A Minute Ones for if you're in need for an quik manicure. I'm a bit bummed, cause they discontinued Sidewalkers here. That's my favorite grey color, wich I used allready to dead. I'm glad I got Sidewalker's look-a-like Prey Of Grey too, but that one was a Limited Edition, so defenately not available anymore. Oh well. These two makes it right.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate