Saturday, March 2, 2013

Projects ~ Looks With the 88 Matte Pearlescent ES Palette: Blue Breezes Over Seas

'Time to do another look with the 88 Matte Pearlescent ES Palette from T-Mart. You can read my review <here>. This time I created a blue eye look, which I called Blue Breezes Over Seas. Hope this is helpful to you all.'


'Color D7 wasn't easy to get on my lid. I really had to dab it on to build the color. Same for color G7, I really had to dab it on. Off course I used my eyeshadowbase first. It's better to use an white base underneath these blues. My brow bone color is A11, and it gave me an nice hint of white. I used color H7 more like an liner, which worked really well. Overall, I think with an white eyeshadowbase, everything would come out more. These pics doesn't these colors any justice anyway. In real life it pops a bit better without the white base, but you don't need to expect that it would last that long.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate