Friday, July 5, 2013

Purchases ~ Bargain Alert : Coconut Care Lipbalms (Action)

'If there's one shop here in Holland where I came a lot, then it is the Action. I know, I keep telling it in almost every post about the Action: it's an store which sells cheap beauty related things, stationery, kitchen stuffs and so much more.'

'Somewhere in June I came across the beauty shelfs, and I picked up these lipbalms by Coconut Care. They are only €0,69 for two. Yes, two lipbalms for less then 1. I like these balms so far, they are way better then the Max Lipbalms, also from the Action. (the ones with the blue caps) I find these pleasant to apply, and I think these are perfect for summer. Soon in one of my Finished Products posts.' ^_^ 

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate