Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Reviews ~ GlitterKitty Reviewed Alessandro Nail Spa For Meidenblog

'Being an journalist (always in training) has it's advantages. This time I got two products from Alessandro, the brand who sells awesome nailpolishes, and yes, I also own a few of these nailpolishes. I can do an On my Nails Post with them soon, if you girls are interested. 
First continue with their newest products: Nail Spa. Here in Holland you can buy the new Alessandro Nail Spa at Douglas. I was so lucky they send me their Mango Nail Serum, (19,95) and their Nail Repair Cream, which is known as their Nail Grow Cream. (19,95) The actual Dutch review for Meidenblog can be read <here>. Offcourse I decided to make a video, which you can find on my <Youtube>. And GlitterKitty's ShoppingHunt wasn't a shoppinghunt without an Alessandro Nail Spa Post, so here are my thoughts about these products in English.'

'First a few pics before I start using these products, and how they look like. The products I got are for all nail types, if you can tell. I have brittle nails at the moment, with really worse nail tips, and maybe my loyal readers did notice that. So these products are perfect to try out.'
Before using Nail Spa

'Time for a few pics taken after 7 days of use. Every night before I go to bed, I rubbed in the Nail Repair Cream. I used several times a day a few drops of the Mango Nail Serum.'
After using Nail Spa for 7 days
'I noticed that my nail tips became better, and my cuticles are looking better also. The cream increases the elasticity like the directions claims, and soaks quikly into your nails and skin. Also like the directions says, the oil did made my nails grow quikly. The Repair Cream contains roses, and the Mango Nail Serum contains royal jelly, lavender, and hyaluronan, wich prevents skin tissue around the cuticles. I can honestly say that this product is worth your savings.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me, except for the Nail Spa and Alessandro logo.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate