Friday, July 11, 2014

Purchases ~ Catrice UL in The Dark Knight and First Catrice Crushed Crystal

'I'm finally here to share with you my last purchased Ultimate Laquer from Catrice and my purchased Crushed Crystal. I should do this post way earlier, but offcourse, the Luxury Laquers came in between. (and so many other brands I spotted like OPI, Rimmel, Nicole by OPI etc...) So with no further jiggajagga, here are my Nailpolishes from Catrice.'

'Bought with 50% off: Catrice Ultimate Laquer in The Dark Knight. This color should be discontinued by now, but it's not really an unique color. Every brand has a color like this. I don't mind having another purple like this, though.'

'And here is my first Catrice Crushed Crystal. Those are so hard to photograph.  This color is PLUMdog Millionare.'
One coat PLUMdog Millionaire
Two coats PLUMdog Millionaire

'At this point I have a few more Catrice Nect Level Laquers, so be patient, I'm trying to make a swatch post wit them as well.' 

Note: 
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me. Pictures are taken way back in 2014, that's why I didn't put pics in from some more recent Catrice purchases.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate