Thursday, July 10, 2014

Purchases ~ Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Nailpolish (Action, Big Bazar)

'During June and July I picked several Rimmel Lasting Pro Nailpolishes up at the Action and the Big Bazar. At the Action they are 2,39 a piece, and at the Big Bazar they are 2,99 each. Both stores don't have all the colors. For example I found Burgundy Flirt only at the Action, just like Marine Blue and Spicy Romance. That last one is at this point still on my wishlist, cause I spotted Sinful Colors in my local Kruidvat for 1,99... so I planned on to pick up a few Sinful Colors polishes first. I feel the Big Bazar has less colors in stock from these Rimmel ones. Here is my first impression.' 
From left to right: Wild Orchid, English Rose, Burgundy Flirt, Steel Grey

'The one I got later, but tried on first was Marine Blue. The application is wonderful, and as you can see, goes on pretty smooth. You can get away with one coat of Marine Blue, but I used two here. I love how this color looks, specially in the sunlight. Drytime is fine. Can't wait to try all my colors, but like I said, I have also to shop some Sinful Colors. :) '

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate