Saturday, January 28, 2012

Projects ~ Weekend Nails with Sinful Colors #947 Mint Apple

'In my previous post it was all about my 4th order at Alice&Jo, and offcourse my curiosity won from me: I had to try out my very first Sinful Colors Nailpolish for this weekend. I got #947 in Mint Apple, and oh my gosh, this color is beautiful....'
Screenshotted pic from ? (thanks to the owner)


'Here are some pictures of the color and my manicure. I painted them yesterday. I did two coats here, but one coat covered the nails very well too. Brush is small, but not too long, just perfect. As you might see, I didn't make much mistakes during painting. I defenately want to purchase more from Sinful Colors Nailpolishes. I got mine fron Alice&Jo Online Beautystore, and they are €4,99 each.'


Note:
'Pictures are taken on my way too small dresser at night with my Sony Ericsson XPeria Mobile Phone, so bare with me with the pics. At least they are usefull.' ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate