Saturday, March 17, 2012

Projects ~ Café Au Lait Eyes with BonneBell EyeStyle Shadow Box

'A long while ago, in the time that I collected Lipsmackers and BonneBell stuff, I got also in one of the huge lots I bought one of the EyeStyle ShadowBoxes from BonneBell. I got this one in Café Classics. I forgot about this palette, and to be honest I didn't really care about this palette, cause I thought that it couldn't be good shadows. There I made a mistake. I angled this palette out of my make up drawer today, and I thought "Hmmm, could this work... oh well, let's try it out today." And I was truly surprised by the pigmentation, wich is actually really good. The consistency is so soft and smooth. I wish I used this palette earlier.'


'Here's the look with the colors I used.I think this could be an perfect every day nude look, for school, work or other daily occasions.'
I used the 4th color, a creamy pinky- ish color all over the lid, blended with the 2nd color, a taupe/ brown- ish color. Under my brows I used the 1st color, a creamy white as a highlight.


'And here are the other products I used to complete this look. Just my standard everyday face and eyeproducts.'
Catrice allround concealer, lightest color all over the lid.
Catrice Eyeshadow Base
Catrice Allround Mascara
Catrice Stay On! Eyeliner in Black (discontinued)


Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone camera, so bare with me. I know, I had to groom my brows today, but I couldn't find my tweezers... sorry about that.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate