Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Purchases ~ Sneakpeak of the New Catrice Ultimate Laquers 2012

'A while back I had an wishlist for the new Catrice Ultimate Laquers of 2012. Now I want to share you a little sneak peak of one of the new colors. At the moment, only four to go, and then my Catrice Ultimate Laquer is improved again. Today, I bought two new shades: 830 Salmon&Garfunkel and 820 Pimp My Shrimp. I want to give you an sneak peak for the last one. All the others I will mention in my other post (this will cost me a while, so be patient with me) if my Ultimate Laquers collection improved, and complete so far possible.'


'So let's on to 820 Pimp My Shrimp. Swatches are without topcoat, and I did two coats of the color. I'm terribly sorry that I didn't paint it very neat, but to be honest I need to get used to the new brushes where Catrice came up with. You see the brushes have a rounded top, and not an flat top anymore. It seems also that these brushes feels a little bit thicker, when you strike over your nails. I forgot to take a pic of the brush... no idea where my brains where, during the making of these pics. Oh, well... "Note to myself: Take pics of the new Catrice Ultimate Laquer brushes next post..." Lol. Catrice Ultimate Laquers are 2,50 a piece, but I bought 820 Pimp My Shrimp and 830 Salmon&Garfunkel together  for 4 total today. That's a little discount of 1.'


'I was also looking for Catrices latest collection called Million Styles. I heard that these collection contains flakies, glitter and holographic laquers. But I couldn't find it anywhere here. I visited at least 3 local drugstores today... hmmm, hopefully the biggest Kruidvat sell them here, or else...'


Note:
Pics are taken by myself at night on my way too small make up dresser. Camera used: Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone camera.'

2 comments:

  1. I really like the new brush and thicker consistancy of the new spring 2012 polishes. I do agree I had to get use to the brush. And that's a wonderful color you got! xx =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the thicker consistensy and brush too :) Pimp My Shrimp reminds me of an older Ultimate Laquer in MAN Go Tango, but that one is discontinued so far as I know. I <3 this for spring and summer too ;) Thanks for commenting! =D

      Delete

GlitterKitty Translate