Saturday, July 7, 2012

NomNomNom Time ~ Homemade Mini Pizza

'I started an new item again here on GlitterKitty's ShoppingHunt. I thought, Kitty's like to eat, so why don't share some (cheap) food? So I decided to share with you my own homemade Mini Pizza's. They are cheap, easy to make and quik. Let's get do this.'


Homemade Mini Pizza Ingredients:
^_^ Mini bread rolls
^_^ Pot Tomatosauce 
^_^ Salami
^_^ Grated cheese
^_^ Sliced mushrooms


'First thing you do is putting your mini bread rolls in the oven for 3 minutes. Now take a look at the pictures beneath, and 1) Then take them out and cut them horizontally in half. 2) Then spread your tomato sauce on each half. 3) Dressed your bread roll with salami. 4) Put the sliced mushrooms on the salami. 5) Sprinkle with your grated cheese, and then your mini pizza is ready for the oven. Depending on your oven, the mini pizza's are done when the cheese melted and is lightly brown.'


'For this whole dish, I paid around 8 for two. You can make this as cheap as you like, depending on where you live. I hope you enjoy! NomNomNom!' 


^_^ 


Note:
'Pics are taken by myself in my own kitchen with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone so bare with me. This is what I put on my mini pizza's. You can dress them with whatever you like.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate