Monday, July 2, 2012

Wishlists ~ Newest Catrice Ultimate Laquers August 2012


'Today I want to share with you the newest Catrice Ultimate Laquers. These newest Laquers should be come out in August 2012, so that's not that far away from now. Like we know from Catrice, they should be get rid of some older Laquers as well, but it's not clear wich Ultimate Laquers should be discontinued. Anyway, let's take a look at the newest ones for August 2012.'

'Catrice Ultimate Laquers are 2,50 each, and like you know, I'm a sucker for Catrice Ultimate Laquers, so I'm going to buy these all. Offcourse I will swatch these for you girls, so stay tuned!'
865 Yellow Sub-Mandarin
870 Cooper Cabana
875 It's All I Can Blue
880 No Snow Patrol
890 How I Mat Your Mother
895 I Am A Lobster-Star
900 Steel My Heart
905 Steel My Soul
910 Oh My Goddess!
915 George Blueney

Note:
'Pics are screenshotted from Catrice, so thanks to the owner.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate