Monday, July 23, 2012

Projects ~ Start Of The Week with a Twist Of Lemon Nails

'A couple of days back, I had a post with Random Purchases. That purchase contains an Catrice Ultimate Laquer Limited Edition Coolibri nailpolish in Twist Of Lemon. Today I painted my nails in that color to kick off the week. Because we have loads of rain past week, (except for the weekend) was I in need to paint my nails in an summery color. So let's get started.'


'If I think of summer, I always start thinking of (summer) fruits too. So I had to stick on some fruity fimo slices on this lemon-y color. I keep it pretty simple, but I wanted something mouthwatering on my nails.'



How SJM Get Rid Of Rhinestones (With A Twist Of Lemon) ~ Video


Note:
'Pics are taken at night by myself with my Sony Ericsson Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate