Friday, September 21, 2012

Projects ~ Fall Into These Eyes!

'You notice it's almost Fall here in Holland. Our Indian Summers are mostly cold, windy and wet. My nails always need to break around this time of year, and I'm struggling to keep them healthy. Also, this time of year, I'm changing the way I wear my eye make up. In summer I like to wear most of the time colorful combinations, like blue with green, purple with green, or pink, purple and blue all together. In Fall I don't want to get it all natural immediately, so what I'm doing in the Indian Summer is combine colors with browns and natural colors. Wich you see strongly back in this first Fall/ Indian Summer look of this year. I hope you like.' ^_^ 
Used:
~ Essence Eyeshadowbase
~ Orange eyeshadow by Wynie (post about new 1001 Voordeelshop buyings soon)
~ Brown and light pink browcolor Eyeshadow by 28 Neutrals Palette
~ Yellow liner by Wynie Eyeshadow (on GKSH soon)
~ Yves Rocher Mascara Black (I don't own a brown mascara, if I had, I used a brown mascara for this look)
~ Catrice Brown Eyeliner on my waterline(discontinued)
~ Lipstick by Barry M in #150 Pink Suede (hardly to see on the pic beneath)
Jups, there's a spiderweb on my wall in the back. I try to get in the Halloween mood lately...

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone. It could be, that I'm looking not that well in this vid. I was sick when I took this picture, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate