Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Purchases ~ NYC In A Minute Nailpolishes

'I'm terribly sorry for the lack of posts here on GlitterKitty's Shoppinghunt. I have two upcoming busy month's, cause I'm at the start of my Journalism Exam. I only need to fulfill one task... therefore I became an Editress/ Journalist for the local paper... I'm so excited! You need to start somewhere, somehow, right? Anyway, let's make this post happen.'
First row (on top) are the newest In A Minute Polishes in my collection

'A while ago, my local Trekpleister had an discount on NYC Nailpolishes, buy one, get one free. Offcourse I had to pick up a few of the In A Minute ones. I love those polishes more and more, so this was the opportunity to pick a few, wich freshly came out this Fall. I picked four, and I plan to pick also the Revolving Red one, cause at this moment, my local Kruidvat also have an buy one, get one free discount. So, I need to run soon. (my local Kruidvat isn't behind my door, so I need to plan, lol). Anyway, at my Trekpleister I bought four shades for only 4,60. Here they are. I will also make an review on my Youtube channel about them soon, but then I need to pick at least Revolving Red too. (cause I promise one of my subbies to swatch it) So keep an eye out for that. I have also an Vlog on my Youtube Channel where I visit my Trekpleister, and buying these, wich you can find <here>.'
Freshly came out this Fall
These two are also new in my collection
I owned these two allready, but I never swatched them for you. So here are the swatches for these. Swatches for Lexington Yellow Click Here (scroll down a little / Swatches for Waterstreet Blue Click Here (with a few other nailpolish brands)

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself at night with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate