Saturday, April 20, 2013

Collections ~ Show Me Your Blues! Tag For April's Autism Awareness Month

'A few days back, I posted a video for April's Autism Awareness Month. If you read GlitterKitty's Bio, you noticed that I'm lightly diagnosed Pervasive Developmental Disorder Not Otherwise Specified (PDDnos), so I had to do this Show Me Your Blues! Tag.'

'Watch the video with al mentioned blue nailpolishes <here>. If you like posts like this, I can do more Show Me Your {color}! posts. Off course I will include more pics of the bottles I have in that specific color. For this post I only added one, cause for some reason, the other pics I included into the vid, are disappeared from my hard disk.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate