Sunday, April 21, 2013

Projects ~ It's All I Can Blue Eyes For Autism Awareness Month

'We're staying in the style of the Autism Awareness Month, cause I did these blue eyes recently. I wanted to match my eyes with my nails <here>. So I pulled out a few eyeshadows, put on some BB cream again (what I barely did the past two months) and flied through my lipglosses. And here is the result for blue eyes.'

'I used my T-Mart Palette for the blue and a few browns. With an smaller brush I drawn a darker blue under my eyes which is from a palette by Max. (available at the Dutch Action) Some NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean for my waterlines, and a soft touch of Essence Stay With Me Lipgloss in My Favorite Milkshake, a smooth peachy/ apricot color.'
It's the most right color ^_^
First full face pic in the new bedroom, lol

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, while s few are oldies from GlitterKitty's ShoppingHunt.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate