Saturday, April 13, 2013

Purchases ~ Almost Free Books From Preston&Child

'Because of doing questionnaires for a Dutch research company, I got a few coupons which I could use on bol.com, a Dutch webshop for books, cd's, dvd's and since an very short time also beauty related items. 
I saved for €19 coupons in total. The first order was free, the second order was €0,94. I better had to combine my order, but the last €8 coupon didn't came earlier, and I thought they did forget to send it to me. So I basicly throw €1,99 shipping away. Still, I don't have to complain. 0,94 isn't that bad for a couple of books, if you devise that normally one pocket like these two is 7,95 a piece. Anyway. I can't wait to read these babies.'
Fever Dream and Cold Vengeance from Preston&Child in Dutch

Note:
'Pic is taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate