Saturday, June 1, 2013

Projects ~ The Mysterious Mermaid

'For my Mysterious Mermaid look I got inspired by my Essence Choose Me! Color&Go nailpolish, which I recently won at an Bingo with friends. This color isn't available anymore, but Essence polishes you can buy at the Dutch drugstore Kruidvat. I am a little affraid of Essence nailpolishes, because they extremely stained my nails in the past, so I painted it as an accent nail on my ring finger only. I used another teal mini nailpolish by Max, which is available at the Dutch Action. I also created little mysterious eyes along with it. Here is the complete inspiration.'

'First my nails. Here is where the whole idea for my eyes started also. Painted al my nails in the mini Nailpolish by Max, which doesn't have a name of number. It came in a little set, <here> is my post about the Max mini nailpolishes. On my ring finger I used for a little accent Essence Color&Go in Choose Me! over it.'

'Then my eyes. After an eyeshadow base, I used MUA single eyeshadow in Shade 8 all over my lid, blended with the 2nd  color at the first row of my Runway Palette by NYX. From the same palette I used the black, first color first row in my outer V, very well blended off course. Under my brows I used from my Glamour Days palette by MUA, color 4 at the first row. The same black eyeshadow I used in my outer V is also used as an eyeliner on my waterline. Completed my eyes with mascara, and that's it. I bought my MUA products online <here> and my NYX palettes <here>.'
Left: MUA Glamour Days Palette/ Right: NYX Runway Collection in Jazz Night/ Under: MUA Single ES Shade 8
Color: Jazz Night

'Maybe I will make a few more themed looks. For now, trying to get more inspiration.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate