Monday, June 17, 2013

Purchases ~ On My Nails : Deep Sea by Max Nails (Action)

'And here's the other swatch I made for an Max Nails nailpolish from the Action. Like I said, the Action is a store here in Holland, which sells really cheap stuffies. This polish was only €0,49, which is basicly nothing for a nailpolish.'

'Again, the first layer is a bit strikey, but it would be fixed in two layers. Sadly enough, this color didn't dry that quikly like the Soft Lilac in the <previous post>. However, it isn't a bad color. When it is finally dry, it will stay on for two days without topcoat. This one is also a keeper in my nailpolish collection.'
Two layers

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate