Monday, April 9, 2012

Projects ~ Easter Eggyolk Inspired Eyes

'I was playing around with some eyeshadows this morning, so I had the quik-last-moment- idea for making an Easter eyelook. I came up with this Easter Eggyolk Inspired Eyes. No, I didn't put on literally an eggyolk on my eyes... I mean, you could put an egg on your face against black heads, but no I didn't today. I put on some yellow eyeshadow.' ^_^


'So here's my Easter Eggyolk Inspired Eyes. I don't know what it is with my brows lately: I thought I groomed them really well, but for some reason you can see a harsh, hairy line. I'm sorry for that, it seems I need to practise more with my tweezers, lol.'


'I also couldn't decide wich lipstick color fits better with this look, the peach one or the hot pink one. So please comment below wich color fits better. Don't be frighten by my full face pics. My skin is really bad at the moment, it's red and it feels like parchment. I'm sorry If I scared the crap out of you, lol.'
Look with Peach lipstick
Look with Hot Pink lipstick

'Here are all the items I used. I used different items this time.'
Elf €1 Eyeprimer and Make Up Studio Concealer in shade 3
Catrice Mono Eyeshadow in #010 Sunny We Love You (discontinued)
Sleek Behemian Palette, the matte yellow eyeshadow
Ben Nye Pressed Colour in White
Ben Nye Pressed Colour in Black with Make Up Studio Liner Brush as a eyeliner
Mascara by Catrice, Black Eyeliner by Catrice, Purple Eyeliner by Yves Rocher, and Elf Brush
Max Cosmetics Lipsticks (Action, two lipsticks together packaged for only 0,89)


'At least for the finished touch I painted my nails in NYC Lexington Yellow.'


Note:
'Pics are taken this morning at my way too small make up dresser. Camera I used: Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me. Some pics came out a little hazy on this rainy 2nd Easterday.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate