Friday, April 27, 2012

Wishlists ~ Finger Paints Nailpolishes

'Time for another wishlist. This time the wishlist is for the nailpolish brand Finger Paints. We can't buy this brand in Holland, I think it's mostly an USA brand. I hope this brand should be sold here in Holland once, just like Sinful Colors wich is here for sale at some webshops.' 

'Here's my list of colors I want to try.'
Tiffany Imposter

Purple Palette
Free Form Fawn
 Art You wondering?
Don't Make A Scene

'I think their names are super cute, and painting related. Hopefully someone will swap with me once, or Fingerpaints should be sold here.' 

Note:
'Pics are screenshotted from Fingerpaints.com, I don't own the pics, so thanks to their owners. Logo Fingerpaints cutted out from this pic beneath, used Gimp.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate