Sunday, April 29, 2012

Purchases ~ Catrice Ultimate Laquers Wide Brush

'Yay, finally I completed/ updated my Catrice Ultimate Laquers Collection! These polishes didn't came in one day, I collected them from the moment they came out. In upcoming weeks, I will post swatches for my Projects. I wish I did swatches earlier, but first things first, I planned a lot of concerts. I have allready swatched one Catrice Ultimate Laquer with the wide brush <here>.'
 
 
Catrice Ultimate Laquers (wide brush)
Go to GlitterKitty's Favorite!
(from left under, till left on top)
- 690 Fred Said Red
- 700 Birdy Reloaded!
- 710 Dulce&Havanna
- 720 Bruno Brownani
- 740 King Of Greens
- 770 Put Lavender On Agenda
- 780 Welcome To Roosywood
- 790 The Pink And The Brain
- 800 Heavy Metallilac
- 810 ACid/DC
- 820 Pimp My Shrimp
- 830 Salmon& Garfunkel
- 840 Genius In A Bottle
- 850 Aretha's R-E-S-P-I-N-K
- 860 Browno Mars
 
Note:
'Pic taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate