Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Purchases ~ My New Dell Computer

'Just a quik post to show you my new Dell Computer, wich replaced my other computer with the dying motherboard in it. This big girl made us almost broke this month, what I wrote earlier in <this post>. She was around 150, but believe me, that's a lot of money if you don't have a lot to spent like us at the moment. Also, this was an unexpected expense and I'm still trying to get a job, while I'm busy with my course Journalism. (wich costs me also money) I'm at the moment waiting for my exam, so fingers crossed! Anyway, as you can see, she fits perfectly besides my computer screen. Besides the fact that I can write again, I can play The Sims 3 too... It was over a year ago that I played The Sims 3... Oh joy!' ^_^

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself, with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate