Monday, October 15, 2012

Random Messages ~ 15 October 2012 : One Year GlitterKitty's ShoppingHunt


'The last Random Message is written in april, so it's time for another random message... Reason for this message: GlitterKitty's ShoppingHunt excist for one year today! I want to thank all my loyal readers from  at least 111 countries, for the 4200+ views you gave me this first year... amazing that a lot of you take the time to read my posts... I love you all, and please, don't be shy to send me some questions....'


'I also have a short note for you at this point. Some of you maybe allready know that I had to replace my computer at the beginning of this month. My old computer's motherboard was desperately dying... so I had to replace it. Else I couldn't keep posting here on GlitterKitty's ShoppingHunt, and keep on working. I wish I had the money this month, to hold an awesome One Year GlitterKitty's ShoppingHunt Giveaway... but unfortunately, I couldn't. Buying this computer made me broke for the rest of the month. :( There's only some money left for some rent and food, shortly said for our basic needs... I am so sorry, girls! But I tell you, one day I could hold that awesome giveaway, maybe if GlitterKitty's ShoppingHunt excist two years... who knows? For know, I hope you understand my situation. Heart you all... <3.'

^_^ GlitterKitty ^_^

Note:
'Picture screenshotted from GlitterKitty's ShoppingHunt.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate