Monday, December 10, 2012

Reviews ~ Andrelon Hair & Scalp (Haar & Hoofdhuid) Shampoo

'A while back you could request a sample of the new product Hair & Scalp (Haar & Hoofdhuid) Shampoo on the Dutch Facebookpage of Andrelon. Andrelon was quit nice to send me one of their samples, and I tested it. Here's my view on this shampoo.'
Sample came in this purple box
Consistency seems to be pearly white

'First, let's take a look at my greasy scalp before I washed my hair with Andrelon Hair & Scalp (Haar & Hoofdhuid). In the end it's all about the scalp. On the package, Andrelon claims that healthy hair begins with an healthy scalp. That's why you should use a special Hair and Scalp Shampoo, right? Yeah, anyway.'

'Okay, here's my scalp washed with Andrelon Hair & Scalp (Haar & Hoofdhuid). My hair is still damp here.'


Conclusion:
'Shampoo smells really good. I have naturally greasy hair, so mostly I use an herbal shampoo for my hair. Personally I don't have an really terrible looking scalp, it's only greasy. My hair feels clean and soft after washing it with this shampoo, and after 3/4 days my hair seems to be greasy again. So, nothing special, no magic happens to my hair after using it. Just another shampoo to me, which makes my hair soft and clean.'

Note:
'Pics aretaken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate