Friday, January 10, 2014

Projects ~ My Happy Things Journal Tea Themed

'I promised you earlier to post some inside pictures of my Happy Things Journals. Let's start with my Tea Themed Happy Things Journal. Some of you maybe noticed how much I love tea, so I had to stick loads of bags into a journal. Besides bags, I ripped a few boxes and sticked them also in. A tea journal isn't complete without some tea info, so I did that as well.'
Side
Title page
One of my Teabag pages... this one is an Autumn themed one
And another Teabag page for Chocolate Mint flavor tea
A few of my Teaboxes
An information page and a title page of Wellbeing Moments

'If you want an full look into this Tea Journal, please let me know, and I will film an complete walk- through.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate