Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Projects ~ Birthday Nails with Catrice Million Styles and Saffron

'The sun is shining today, it couldn't be better for a birthday. Yes, today it's my birthday, and I decided to show you my birthday nails.' 
Nomnomnomz, chocolate and banana pastry

'I painted my nails black with an Saffron Nailpolish, not really an happy color for an birthday, untill I put some Catrice Million Styles in Holo Que Tal?! over it. Here are the results. And because of the sun is shining, I took some pics outside too. I love it. Only thing with Holo Que Tal?! is that you see only the holo effect on an black color. I tried this earlier on an metallic purple (Catrice Ultimate Laquer in #800 Heavy Metallilac) so that didn't work so well.'
Sorry for the extremely dry looking nails on the pics. I didn't realize they where dry, till I edited the pics.

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself at day time with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone camera. Some pics are taken outside to show you the actual effect.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate