Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Projects ~ Another Concert Look with Sleek Badgirl Palette: Forest Green Eyes

'A while back, I did allready a look with the Sleek Bad Girl Palette. This time I used that palette again, but now I will use the greens. You will find my Badgirl Blue Eyes <here>. I whore these green eyes during one of my concerts as an concertreporter.'

'Here is everything I used and how I did it.'
After priming my eyes, I used this MUA eyeshadow in Shade 1 in the inner corner till one third of the lid
Then I used Intoxicated from the Badgirl Palette all over, and Envy in the outer V of the lid
Under my brows as an highlight I used this color from my 28 Neutrals Palette. It's the first color from the second row. I used black liner on my waterline and black mascara
Lastly I finished this look with this Creme Lipstick by Yves Rocher in Mauve

'Some fullface pics are funny too.' ^_^
Sorry for the too light light, eh...

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself. Camera used: Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate