Saturday, May 5, 2012

Projects ~ Celebrating Freedom with Sleek Monaco and Sunset Palette

'On May 4th we're commemorate the victims of World War 1, 2 and other wars. (or other cherished people who passed away in our lives) On May 5th 1945 Holland released from the German occupation. Ever since, we're celebrating freedom on May 5th. I don't know if this tradition is familiar worldwide, but here in Holland May 4 and 5 are official dates. I'm going to the free music festival in my town in the evening, with my feonce. We're going to enjoy Alain Clark, Pioneers Of Love, and many many more of such artists. In case of that, I made Celebrating Freedom Eyes.'

'Here are the steps how I made this look. I used mostly my Sleek Monaco and Sunset Palette.'
After priming my eyes I dab on some of Aquamarine (Monaco Palette) in the inner corner.
Then I used the blue color from the Sunset Palette wich hasn't a name.
I took Bamboo from the Monaco Palette for under my brows. (excuse me, there's some black/ dark blue ES on it, sorry for that)
I used Midnight Garden from the Monaco Palette as a upper liner. (it looks dark purple, I thought it was a dark blue... oh well, it's not bad all together)
On my face I used a little bit blush by NYX.
Finished the look with this Lipstick by Barry M in 150 Pink Suede and mascara.

'Finally some full face pics.'
What happened with my hair?!

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone Camera.'

2 comments:

  1. Hele mooie look, de kleur staat je super!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blauw is 1 van mijn favoriete kleuren... Dank je voor de comment! ;)

      Delete

GlitterKitty Translate