Sunday, May 27, 2012

Projects ~ Different Ways Of Wearing W7 10 Out Of 10 Palette

'Finally I did some looks with my W7 10 Out Of 10 Palette, wich I wrote an purchase with swatches post about it <here>. To give you girls an idea how it looks on the eyes, I used the palette in 4 different looks. So here we go.'

'1st Eyes : Inner corner I used colour #8, on the outer V I used color #10 and under my brows I used color #1. All from this W7 10 Out Of 10 Palette.'
 1st eyes Creamy/ Lilac

'2nd Eyes: Inner corner I used color #2, outer V I used color #3 and under my brows color #9.'
2nd eyes Grey/ Pink (the darkest one isn't an black in my opinion, it's darkgrey)

'3rd Eyes: Inner corner I used color #5, outer V I used color #4, and under my brows I used color #1.'
 3rd eyes Blue's

'4th Eyes: Inner corner I used color #6, outer V I used color #7, and under my brow I used color #8.'
4th eyes Copper/ Natural

Conclusion
'First thing is: the best way to apply the shadows is dabbing the colors in an pressing motion on the lid. Better not smear or drag the color, cause the shadows are easily falling of the brush, and when smearing you get "holes" in your look, so like Eyes #2 and #3. That's probably because of the consistensy, wich isn't that powdery. 
Another thing is to use maybe one or two colors in the same look, no more. Best way to make it look nice is to combine this palette with other brands, because I found out that it blends not easy away, and the result is very shimmery if you use only this palette in one look. But if you are an blending expert with a lot of patient and time, go ahead and use just only this palette in the same look. I'm defenately going to play around more with this palette.'

Note:
'Pics are taken by myself with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mobile Phone Camera, so bare with me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate